Oklahoma Bankers Association
OBA Products and Services
Linked In Email News

Southwestern Stationery & Bank Supply, Inc.

Southwestern was founded in Lawton, OK in 1934 as a complete bank supply company. The company came to the Oklahoma City market in 1947 and owns and operates its printing & bank supply operation in a 75,000 sq. ft. building that provides space for the printing production plant, the estimating & art departments, furniture showroom and bank supply division. Ninety employees, many of whom are skilled technicians, craftsmen and designers use their talents to support the sales staff.

Contact Information:

Southwestern Stationery & Bank Supply, Inc.

4500 N Santa Fe
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Phone: (800) 356-9905 Fax: (877) 551-9100
Contact: Bob Witt
Email: bob.witt@southwesternok.com
Website:www.southwesternok.com